Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post  TFK Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Haven't posted here in ages, but just wanted to drop in to say Merry X-mas to all of you...at least whoever is left.

Unfortunately, I have lost all interest in wrestling. It's a shame too, as I was a huge fan for most of my life. But everything that was fun about it is gone. I did pop on Raw on Monday for a few minutes, and saw HHH and HBK being painfully unfunny with a bunch of midgets. Not sure what that was all about, but honestly, I really don't care.

Anyway, hope you all have a safe and happy X-mas. If anyone cares, I do most of my posting on Fightbeat.com and boxingfanatics.com's message boards. Both are boxing sites, but funny enough, I don't talk much boxing. I mostly post in their MMA sections and the general discussion sections. We're always looking for new members, and there is occasional wrestling talk, so everyone is more than welcome. And you don't even have to be a boxing fan or talk boxing at all.

Oh...and almost forgot....gotta love that the Yankees won the World Series!

TFK

TFK

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post  richardginn Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:51 pm

This place needs posters badly...

The WWE TV Talk (Raw, Smackdown) thread is really dead with one person posting in it.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum