Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too

3 posters

Go down

Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too Empty Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too

Post  drewjew Mon May 25, 2009 1:35 am

www.wrestlezone.com
This thursday on iMPACT former TNA stars Raven and Shane Douglas return plus the debut of Lisa Marie Varon (Formerly Victoria) on SpikeTV.

The news was revealed during the TNA PPV, when a number was given to text to find out who the two returning stars and debuting "Knockout" would be.
drewjew
drewjew

Back to top Go down

Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too Empty Re: Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm

I'm glad Raven has his old look back, with the leather jacket and such. The dreads keep him from looking too bald too.

Victoria debuting is just plain awesome. Hopefully she will give the Knockout division the boost it so very much needs right now.

As for Shane Douglas...eh? I'll wait to see where it goes. Can't exactly admit to it lighting my interest on fire or anything.

I've been more excited about The Amazing Red's return recently. But that's me.

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too Empty Re: Raven & Shane Douglas back to TNA, Victoria joins too

Post  The Diamond Dawg™ Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am

Haven't seen much much TNA recently, but opting to call Victoria "Tara" instead of just using her real name is kind of goofy. I understand why they did it (they can own it), but "Lisa Marie" sounds sexier and is more marketable. I'll bet in Jeff Jarrett's "Memphis-state-of-mind", it's got something to do with Elvis' daughter already having taken "Lisa Marie"..... Rolling Eyes

The Diamond Dawg™
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down