Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye

4 posters

Go down

Good bye Empty Good bye

Post  13th Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:55 am

Well I'm done. Wrestling just doesn't interest me any more. I haven't watched in months.

It's been fun guys (and ladies). I really miss the old days when we actually had conversations and debates.

So good bye to all I've met here. My email is always open if you'd like to stay in touch at all.

Steve (a.k.a. Your village elder)
13th
13th
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Good bye Empty Re: Good bye

Post  The Diamond Dawg™ Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I'll still check here occasionally, but (sad to say), the board ran its course a long time ago...the move to this location, in hindsight, was the nail in the coffin. From the old days at 1WrestlingTalk, to Jamal's board (which became Mike's board when Jamal enlisted), to this final version...I always enjoyed interacting with pretty much everybody, even "The Masked Lemon" Jim Leitzell. Wink I still watch RAW semi-regularly to talk shop with "the boys", but the business as we knew it is dying (if not already dead & gone...kinda like when the territories went under). Either that, or we're all just that grownsed up now.

It was fun while it lasted...best regards.

The Diamond Dawg™
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister Sinister ® Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:37 pm

But I just got here 13th! Razz
Mister Sinister ®
Mister Sinister ®
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  alli_g Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Well I'm back!!! And trying to find you all on Facebook. I'm trying to get together a reunion of sorts, if you will Wink. If any of you all want to find me, you can look for me on Facebook under my email alli_rockets@yahoo.com . I don't watch pro wrestling anymore at all but have really gotten into UFC. Brock Lesnar is gonna take that fool down on the 23rd!!! Funny enough, my son is now super obsessed with pro wrestling and never misses any of the shows on tv. It is kinda cool to watch the old stuff with him though.

alli_g

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down