Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROH on HDNET

3 posters

Go down

ROH on HDNET Empty Re: ROH on HDNET

Post  drewjew Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Figures, I just cancelled my HD channels cuz my HD tv crapped out.
drewjew
drewjew

Back to top Go down

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:38 am

I know TNA has officially pulled all of their talent from being allowed to work ROH shows. Recently TNA contracted talent was allowed to work ROH as long as it wasn’t on ROH PPV. Not that ROH has used much TNA talent since 2007 though. In the last year guys like Samoa Joe, LAX, and the Motor City Machine Guns have come in for one off appearances, but that’s it.

Frankly I’m glad we won’t see TNA talent as “one night only” attractions in ROH anymore. ROH has plenty of its own talent, they don’t need TNA talent.

What I’m hoping is that ROH becomes viable enough for guys like Homicide and Joe to leave TNA and make the kind of money they were in Florida back in ROH.

As for the HDNet show, FYI for anyone who doesn’t get the channel it is also available on YouTube via ROH’s channel on there.

I haven’t watched the whole show yet, just the Delirious/Lynn match, which came off good. Probably one of the better Delirious singles matches I’ve seen in awhile.

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

ROH on HDNET Empty ROH on HDNET

Post  Mister Sinister ® Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 am

I finally got to see ROH in HD, and I was glad to know they have a good viable TV distribution network now, even if HDNET isn't available to as many as mainstream cable channels like USA or SPIKE. The production values are a good step in the right direction for the company, and I hope the series finds an audience. I'd like it if HDNET considered putting ROH on their sister channel The Fight Network (TFN) as well so people without HD capability might be able to find it. Nice start for a decent little company though. I bet TNA isn't exactly thrilled at the idea of ROH starting to nip a little at their heels. It will be interesting to see how things develop for ROH and TNA over the next couple of years. Competition is usually a pretty good thing for the product and the fans. So here is to hoping... What a Face
Mister Sinister ®
Mister Sinister ®
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum