Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM!

+2
richardginn
CheerUpEmoKid
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Empty The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM!

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:12 pm

WrestleMania 25 is like a few hundred hours away or something, figured we might as well get some discussion going!

So far signed:

-WWE Title: Randy Orton vs. Triple H
-World Title: Edge vs. Big Show vs. John Cena
-Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
-Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy
-Money In The Bank: CM Punk vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian vs. MVP vs. Fit Finlay

Last edited by CheerUpEmoKid on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Empty Re: The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM!

Post  richardginn Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

My Guess it will be Jericho vrs Jerry Lawler or some other old guy at WM.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Empty Re: The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM!

Post  drewjew Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am

Cena will be in a 3 Way w/ Edge and Big Show.

Mark Henry added to MITB, that's two big boys in there. I thought for sure the mexican midget would be there. I'm glad he's not.

Is there a Playboy Diva this year?

Shouldn't whoever Jericho fights, actually have some type of actual nostalgia to him?
drewjew
drewjew

Back to top Go down

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

drewjew wrote:Cena will be in a 3 Way w/ Edge and Big Show.

I'm really not positive about that yet. It certainly seems like the obvious direction, but I don't know...

drewjew wrote:Mark Henry added to MITB, that's two big boys in there. I thought for sure the mexican midget would be there. I'm glad he's not.

I'm interested in seeing Henry in MITB. It seems like they're going for something different with this year's match. I also wouldn't doubt Mysterio's involvement just yet. I know he lost a qualifying match, but that doesn't mean anything for sure yet.

drewjew wrote:Is there a Playboy Diva this year?

WWE is trying to be more PG and "family friendly," so I believe the annual naked diva gazing is off. Maybe Cena will make the cover of Better Homes and Gardens?

drewjew wrote:
Shouldn't whoever Jericho fights, actually have some type of actual nostalgia to him?

YES! The thing is, who do you dust off? It is too bad Steamboat can't because a match between those two could be something. Who is there?

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

Post  The Diamond Dawg™ Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 pm

CheerUpEmoKid wrote:
drewjew wrote:

YES! The thing is, who do you dust off? It is too bad Steamboat can't because a match between those two could be something. Who is there?

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Hulk_hogan-3480

The Diamond Dawg™
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  13th Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Isn't Hogan just a "broken down piece of meat" now? Or is that Randy the Ram? Very Happy

Whatever happened to the Macho Man? I'd love to see him wrestle again...for nostalgia.
13th
13th
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Diamond Dawg™ Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:03 pm

13th wrote:Isn't Hogan just a "broken down piece of meat" now? Or is that Randy the Ram? Very Happy

Whatever happened to the Macho Man? I'd love to see him wrestle again...for nostalgia.

Don't know if that's an option. Not only does McMahon (allegedly) hate him, but I doubt he could even walk the ramp without blowing up these days.....

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Premiere+Walt+Disney+Animation+Studios+Bolt+3VxelxC4a0pl

The Diamond Dawg™
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:11 pm

The Diamond Dawg™️ wrote:
13th wrote:Isn't Hogan just a "broken down piece of meat" now? Or is that Randy the Ram? Very Happy

Don't know if that's an option. Not only does McMahon (allegedly) hate him, but I doubt he could even walk the ramp without blowing up these days.....

The WrestleMania 25 Thread of DOOOOOM! Premiere+Walt+Disney+Animation+Studios+Bolt+3VxelxC4a0pl

Is that a photo of Macho Man? If it is, whoa. I have to admit total shock and I'm not even sure why.

I could deal with Jericho vs. Hogan. Frankly out of all the "legends," Hogan has the most potential for a great match as the formula of the Hulk Hogan match is pretty much designed to work with somebody who cannot wrestle, which most of these legends cannot anymore.

If it's Jericho vs. Lawler or Piper or somebody, meh. Just meh.

Could it be Jericho won't even have a match? Maybe just come out, berate the new class of the HOF, leading to Austin coming out, hitting a stunner, and getting the pop of the night in Houston?

Yeah...yeah.

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

Post  The Diamond Dawg™ Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

CheerUpEmoKid wrote:
The Diamond Dawg™️ wrote:

Is that a photo of Macho Man? If it is, whoa. I have to admit total shock and I'm not even sure why.

That's him alright...walking the red carpet at the "Bolt" premier. He did one of the voices.

The Diamond Dawg™
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm

CheerUpEmoKid wrote:

Could it be Jericho won't even have a match? Maybe just come out, berate the new class of the HOF, leading to Austin coming out, hitting a stunner, and getting the pop of the night in Houston?

That could work for me.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 am

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  CheerUpEmoKid Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 am

richardginn wrote:Matt Vrs Jeff At WM for real...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/matches/9566494/preview/

Yes! I have to admit more then anything else, this was a major match I wanted to see at Mania.

CheerUpEmoKid

Back to top Go down

Post  drewjew Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 am

If you saw Macho Man's last stint(in TNA) you wouldn't be asking for him.
drewjew
drewjew

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:59 am

Rey vrs JBL at WM for the Intercontinental title.

I hope Rey wins.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  mike3775 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 pm

wow WM is so underwhelming right now.

Only 2 matches worth watching, thus Mike is saving $55 this year

mike3775
Admin

https://wrestlingmaniacs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 am

I say more than two matches look worthy of watching, but No way would I spend 55 bucks even if all the matches were must see.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  mike3775 Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 am

richardginn wrote:I say more than two matches look worthy of watching, but No way would I spend 55 bucks even if all the matches were must see.

What are the other 2?

HBK/Taker, and Hardy vs Hardy are the only two I want to see

mike3775
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm

I will also say the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will have some good moments in it.

The title matches and the diva royal rumble are a waste at this time imo.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  mike3775 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

MITB looks like shit this year. I rather have the littler guys in it and not have the lumbering big men in that

One big man is ok, but two?

mike3775
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Well you have a total of 8 people in this MITB match so two big guys to not bother me.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  drewjew Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:36 pm

I just hope Michaels and Orton are destroyed. Although it doesn't matter cuz i'll still have to see them on TV the next night.
drewjew
drewjew

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

the PWI website says that the Tag match for the titles is only going to aired in full on the DVD now!?!?!!?!?! Mad Mad

The match may not be must see, but is one of the more important title matches on the card.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  mike3775 Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm

I pity anyone who paid $55 to see that crap of a PPV last night

2 good matches, 1 great match, and the rest was god awful

mike3775
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  richardginn Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

But this PPV had Santina Marella in it Wink

It looks like everyone one loves the Undertaker match, but did not like the HHH match at all.

richardginn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next