Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchmen film

3 posters

Go down

Watchmen film Empty Watchmen film

Post  John Norvilas Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 am

I'm getting super psyched for this movie. I read the graphic novel & I still really can't descibe it.

Here are the trailers. I kinda like the music for both trailers.

John Norvilas
John Norvilas

Back to top Go down

Watchmen film Empty Re: Watchmen film

Post  13th Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 am

I really enjoyed the comics...yeah, I've got first printings of the original comic book series...NERD!

I'm really looking forward to the movie.
13th
13th
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Alli G. Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm

The movie for me was really good the first hour but then got lost during the final two hours. The actor that played Rorschac however was amazing in his role.

The comic is waaaaaay better. I had never even knew about this comic until finding out about the movie. So I'm kinda glad I did see the movie cuz it peaked my interest in reading the book. And I must say...the comic is really one of the best things I have ever read in my life.

But to go off-topic for a sec....Hi John!!!!!

Alli G.

Back to top Go down

Post  John Norvilas Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 am

Alli G. wrote:The movie for me was really good the first hour but then got lost during the final two hours. The actor that played Rorschac however was amazing in his role.

The comic is waaaaaay better. I had never even knew about this comic until finding out about the movie. So I'm kinda glad I did see the movie cuz it peaked my interest in reading the book. And I must say...the comic is really one of the best things I have ever read in my life.

But to go off-topic for a sec....Hi John!!!!!

I totally agree that the comic was better. I read that Zach Snyder wanted the movie to be 3 hour commercial for the book. I never really read the book either until I heard that were making the movie but it was one of those books that you hear about.

Jackie Earle Haley as Rorschach should win something. He even did the voice the way I read the book.

Alli G. wrote:But to go off-topic for a sec....Hi John!!!!!

Howdy. How's it going?
John Norvilas
John Norvilas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down