Wrestlingmaniacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Video Game

2 posters

Go down

Fallout 3 Video Game Empty Re: Fallout 3 Video Game

Post  Legendkiller Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I have put many an hour into Fallout 3. With an expansion on the 360 and Windows versions already out, and two more expansions coming, I'm stoked as hell. Especially with the expansion that should hit in April. It extends the level cap to 40 and keeps the game from ending after you finish the story. I'm actually holding off from beating the game for now. Until then, I'll have to occupy myself with Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, and Call of Duty 4. All of which are fun as all get-out online.

Highly recommended.

Also, check out Dragon Age: Origins due out in November. It was made by Bioware (KOTOR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect). Bioware is probably one of my most favorite developers (even though they were bought out by EA).
Legendkiller
Legendkiller

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Video Game Empty Fallout 3 Video Game

Post  John Norvilas Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 am

I know this game came out last October but I still addicted to it. I never played the 1st two games. It was Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion that made check out this game. It does have quirky sense of humor, which I can relate. At times this game scares the crap out of me with things jumping out & the strange possible future that we are heading into.

Here's a great wiki that explains the game better than me.
Fallout Wiki

Fallout 3 Video Game Fallou13
John Norvilas
John Norvilas

Back to top Go down